In this article, we are presenting you a well-researched collection and reviews of best inspirational jewelry that you can use during meditation, relaxation or for general wear.
Meditation is being practiced and followed as a very popular method for self-healing and for diminishing the ill effects of stress, anger, anxiety and other lifestyle-related ailments.
Meditation doesn’t necessitate any jewelry, in fact you can meditate anywhere, without any accessories. All you need to carry with you is yourself.
Best Inspirational Jewelry for Meditation – Reviews
Meditation Bracelet (Chakra Beads) for Men by Bella Vida
Material: Stone, Beads
This is a mala (bracelet) for men consisting of series healing energy beads and a tiger-eye bead which is made from a gemstone. It’s believed to enhances a person’s integrity, willpower, self-confidence and brings prosperity to life.
Tiger’s eye brings a unique boost to the solar plexus chakra. Lava stones are good for stabilizing and grounding the root chakra and calming a person’s emotions. The quality of the bracelet is excellent since it’s made of natural handmade, genuine semi-precious beads.
With all these positive notes, this bracelet is great inspiring jewelry to have while one is meditating.
Tibetan Porcelain Prayer Beads Meditation Mala Wrap Bracelet with Removable Charms
For: Men & Women
Material: Porcelain, Beads
The handmade Tibetan prayer beads mala is made from dyed porcelain beads. Each bead is of 7mm size. Has a length of 21 inches. Elastic string comes handy, enabling you to use it as a necklace or a wrap bracelet. It can wrap around your wrist up to three rotations. It’s great to use while chanting the mantra, meditating and practicing yoga. The bracelet is embroidered with removable charms as well.
The options for charms include Buddha, Om, Tree of Life, Elephant, Lotus, Bodhi Leaf, Owl, and Mandala.
Though the bracelet is made of porcelain, it is not very heavy. It can be worn as a necklace and you have the option to remove the beads if the length is excess to fit into your hand as a bracelet.
Yoga Meditation Simulated Tiger Eye 108 Prayer Beads Mala Wrap Bracelet/Necklace
For: Men & Women
Material: Accent beads, removable charms
This beautiful bracelet has turquoise color accent beads. It has removable charms such as the Om, Tree of life and lotus. Each bead is 5mm in size and bracelet is of 22 inches long. The elastic string fits most of the sizes of hands/necks. The bracelet can also be used as a japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala or rosary. This is not only a stunning piece of tiger eye wrap bracelet but also a unique yoga or meditation inspiring jewelry.
Buddhist Prayer Beads Tibetan Mala Necklace Healing Stones Bracelet Chakra Jewelry for Meditation
For: Men & Women
Material: Black Onyx, Hematite, Beads
With the wide length of 29″, this jewelry can be used as either a wrap bracelet or necklace. Black Onyx and Hematite are perceived as powerful grounding stones that help a person to concentrate during a meditation session. They balance the energies that exist between body and mind while creating harmony within.
Aromatherapy: You can enjoy the aromatherapy by adding your favorite oil to the necklace as the lava rocks are perfect for absorbing and diffusing the essential oils. When wearing carnelian, the person can become a center of attention as this stone increases the attractiveness with its metaphysical properties.
The jewelry consists of Black Onyx to help to ground, attaining focus and for gaining courage. It also protects a person against energy drain, activates an energy shield. Hematite is known as a helping agent for balance, awareness, and protection.
AmorWing Rose Quartz and Variscite Energy Bracelet Yoga Mala Reiki Healing Bracelet
Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the recipient using a gentle touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the recipient’s body and restore physical, emotional, psychological & spiritual well-being. So the 6mm Beads with a length of 6” for small wrist size at 5.25″ to 5.75″ is a beautiful bracelet.
Variscite is a good stone for meditation. It helps you to think clearly and increases perception. It encourages self-expression and the communication of ideas. Rose quartz brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness, and tolerance as well as balancing one’s emotions and this is how it brings inner peace and harmony.
It raises one’s self-esteem and sense of self-worth. Elephant provides strength, patience, reliability, power, and memory. All these gorgeous and genuine high-quality variscite and rose quartz with elephant are strung on a very strong elastic cord.
All of the above inspirational jewelry is special in their own ways. You can buy them for yourself or for gifting to your near and dear ones.
Beliefs about Inspirational Jewelry
Inspiration can come in any form such as a book, poster, an article, cloth or an even jewelry. Hence inspirational jewelry is widely perceived as a source of inspiration, energy and believed that it brings additional benefits when you wear it.
Jewelry is a substantial part of human life. We all use a variety of jewelry like bangles, anklets, necklace, bracelets and much more. The jewelry not only enhances the beauty of the person who wears it but also believed to offer additional advantages, which we will discuss later in this article. We have varieties of japamala, rudraksha, tikka, gemstones and crystals, bead necklace and bracelets which are helpful while in the meditating.
Wearing a tikka on the forehead helps in improving the focus and helps in increasing mental energy. When starting with kundalini meditation, then the disciple needs to wear a thread around his head that has a “Rudraksha” bead on the forehead. This is to keep the focus on the disciple.
Wearing a “rudraksha” or silver bracelet is believed to address the digestive issues and will help you to move closer towards spirituality. There are stones as well which could be used in meditation.
In fact, there are stones that are used during meditation and believed to offer benefits.
- Amethyst to calm and center the mind so that it is receptive to answers that rise into awareness. To enhance visualization and to promote altered states of consciousness.
- Aquamarine to support and quiet the mind and to promote contemplative self-awareness.
- Carnelian to clear the extraneous thoughts while meditation. It helps to keep oneself, focused on higher goals in life.
- Crystal Cluster enables meditation between two people to gain greater harmony with one another.
- Charoite is to enhance relaxation.
- Fluorite is to support concentration. Enables the mind to maintain a meditative and centered space while in the midst of physical activity. Helps one grasp higher, more theoretical concepts.
- Jade brings peacefulness, keeps the mind calm and releases negative thoughts.
- Jasper Brown or Orange supports in concentration. Helps in profound meditation and centering.
- Labradorite is to deepen the meditation. Increases consciousness and visualization.
- Lapis Lazuli is to motivate the higher faculties of the mind. Helps to concentrate and self-examination and contemplation.
- Moonstone promotes receptivity to illumination and wisdom. Promotes calmness and peace of mind. Helps one to reach higher realms of consciousness. Enables one to receive direction from the unconscious mind. Encourages to dream and self-reflection.
- Prehnite is to facilitate relaxation and to bring clarity of mind.
- Quartz brings mental clarity, focus, and concentration. It facilitates wisdom, clarity of thought and higher consciousness. Takes care of communication between the conscious and the subconscious minds and also activates various levels of consciousness.
- Sapphire Blue brings a deepening of thoughts. It stills and quiets a racing mind. It improves our focus and concentration levels by removing the distractions.
Other meditations enhancing crystals include Agate, Ametrine, Clear Apophyllite, Azurite, Calcite, Celestite, Chrysocolla, Dumortierite, Emerald, Silver Leaf Jasper, Obsidian, Black Onyx, Serpentine, Spectrolite, Sugilite, Turquoise.
Disclosure: Don’t consider inspiring meditation jewelry as a primary treatment option if you are suffering from any ailment. Consult a doctor for obtaining required treatment. Please visit our disclaimer page for more details on how to consume the information on this website.